All court proceedings for the month of March have been CANCELLED.
If you were scheduled to appear in court on March 19th or March 26th the court will mail you your rescheduled court date and time.
As a result of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat the Saginaw Municipal Court is encouraging the public to do the following as relates to any TRAFFIC CITATIONS/CASES or PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED COURT APPEARANCES a person may have with the Saginaw Municipal Court:
- Contact the court via phone, prior to coming in to the Court, at 817-232-4640 to find out what your options are as far as taking care of your citation.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 am-5:30pm, Friday 7:30 am-11:30 am
- We have other options in place during this time that may result in you not having to physically come in to the Court to take care of your citation.
- Mail or use the Drop Box (located on the East side of the City Hall building) to send in any payments.
- You may also send in any correspondence via mail or utilize the Drop Box as well, if you do not have access to a fax machine or email.
- Any Records Request may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any recent changes to your contact information, such as your mailing address, it is your responsibility to notify the court as soon as possible to ensure your rescheduled court date is mailed to the correct address.
You may send your correspondence to the Court the following ways:
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the Court at 817-232-4640 or by email at email@example.com.