- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2016 Council Packets
- April 19, 2016
April 19, 2016
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
Meeting, Public Hearing and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, April 19, 2016
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BOULEVARD
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas
- "Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, One State under God, One and indivisible"
(2) Invocation - Pastor Dennis Hudson, Saginaw Park Baptist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(5) CC-0416-14 (PDF): Proclamation – Bertha Rose Green Day - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(6) CC-0416-15 (PDF): Proclamation – Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(7) CC-0416-16 (PDF): Consideration and Action on Recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on Request for Approval of a Preliminary Plat for Bar C Ranch, being a 38.604 acre tract of land located in the John Wagley Survey, Abstract 1597, 145 Single Family Lots - Nicholas Powell, Peloton Land Solutions
(8) CC-0416-17 (PDF): Consideration and Action on Recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on Request for Approval of a Final Plat for Bar C Ranch Phase 1, being 22.751 acres of land located in the John Wagley Survey, Abstract 1597, 79 Single Family Lots - Nicholas Powell, Peloton Land Solutions
(9) CC-0416-18 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Resolution No. 2016-05, Adopting Guidelines and Criteria for Tax Abatement Agreements within the City of Saginaw (tabled at 4/5/2016 Council Meeting) - City Manager, Nan Stanford
(10) CC-0416-19 (PDF): Public Hearing - Consideration and Action regarding Resolution No. 2016-07, 2015-2016 Mid Year Budget Revisions - Asst. City Manager/Finance Director, Dolph Johnson
(11) CC-0416-20 (PDF): Presentation – Bike Patrol - Police Chief, Roger Macon
(12) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
(13) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley