SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF SPECIAL CALLED
PUBLIC HEARING & WORKSHOP
Public Hearing and Workshop Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, September 13, 2016
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BOULEVARD
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(2) CC-0916-08 (PDF): Public Hearing – Proposed 2016 Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2016 to 2017 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(3) Recess into Workshop - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(4) WS-0916-01: Discussion of Economic Development and Strategic Planning; Presentation of Draft Economic Development Strategic Plan - Marty Wieder
(5) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley